Black Sesame Matcha Bark - Cooking Therapy
◦ Grease a 9x13 baking pan and line with parchment paper. The grease will help the parchment paper stick to the baking pan and make it easier to take out once the chocolate sets.
◦ Pour the white chocolate chips into a large bowl. Heat in the microwave in 30 second bursts. Stir the chocolate in between each burst. It should take about 3-4 cycles to fully melt the chocolate.
◦ Separate out 1/4 cup of melted white chocolate and set aside.
◦ Working quickly, add in the matcha powder and black sesame seeds to the larger bowl and stir until all the ingredients are incorporated well. Pour into the baking pan. Spread the chocolate out evenly with a spatula.
◦ Drizzle the remaining 1/4 cup of white chocolate on top. Use a spatula or spoon to swirl the white chocolate with the matcha chocolate, creating a pretty swirl-y pattern.
◦ Let the chocolate set for at least 2 hours at room temperature.Next recipe Home page