Quench Your Thirst: Iced Tea
Picture yourself on a warm summer day, lounging in your backyard with the sun shining brightly overhead. What could be more refreshing than a tall glass of homemade iced tea? In this recipe, we’ll show you how to create the perfect iced tea that will quench your thirst and keep you cool all summer long.
- 4 cups of water
- 4 tea bags (black or green tea)
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1 lemon, sliced
- Ice cubes
- Boil the water in a large pot and add the tea bags. Let steep for 5-7 minutes.
- Remove the tea bags and stir in the sugar until it’s completely dissolved.
- Allow the tea to cool to room temperature, then refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Serve the iced tea in glasses filled with ice cubes and garnish with lemon slices.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
This homemade iced tea is the perfect way to beat the summer heat. The combination of tea, sugar, and lemon creates a refreshing and flavorful drink that everyone will love. Enjoy it on its own or with your favorite summer meals.
Nutrition Information (per serving): Calories: 80, Fat: 0g, Carbohydrates: 21g, Sugar: 20g, Sodium: 2mg, Protein: 0g
Imagine sipping on this delightful iced tea while lounging in your favorite chair, feeling the cool breeze and listening to the birds chirping. It’s the ultimate way to relax and quench your thirst on a hot summer day. So, give this recipe a try and enjoy the simple pleasures of life with a glass of homemade iced tea in hand.