Easy Slow Cooker Ribs
Slow cooking is a culinary art that can turn tough cuts of meat into tender, flavorful dishes, and these Easy Slow Cooker Ribs are no exception. Whether you’re a seasoned cook or a beginner in the kitchen, this recipe is a winner.
If you’re craving mouthwatering ribs but don’t want to spend hours tending to a grill or oven, this recipe is your savior. With just a few simple ingredients and your trusty slow cooker, you’ll have fall-off-the-bone ribs that will leave your family and friends begging for more.
- 2 racks of baby back ribs
- 1 cup of your favorite barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup of brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon of paprika
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Start by removing the membrane from the back of the ribs for extra tenderness.
- In a small bowl, mix the brown sugar, paprika, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Rub this spice mixture generously over both sides of the ribs.
- Place the ribs in your slow cooker, bending them if needed to fit.
- Pour the barbecue sauce over the ribs, ensuring they’re well coated.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until the meat is tender.
- Once done, carefully remove the ribs from the slow cooker.
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
- Place the ribs on the grill and cook for a few minutes on each side, basting with more barbecue sauce.
- Once they have a nice char and are heated through, remove them from the grill.
- Let them rest for a few minutes, then slice and serve.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 6-8 hours
Yield: 4-6 servings
These Easy Slow Cooker Ribs are a no-fuss way to enjoy delicious, tender ribs any time of the year. The slow cooker does all the work, and the result is a flavorful, finger-licking-good meal that will impress your guests.
Nutrition Information: Calories: 450 | Fat: 25g | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 40g
Making ribs has never been easier, and the taste is unbeatable. So, next time you’re craving ribs, give this recipe a try. Your taste buds will thank you.