Creamy Garlic Mushroom Pasta
Creamy Garlic Mushroom Pasta is the perfect dish for those cozy evenings when you want something comforting and delicious. This creamy pasta recipe combines the earthy flavors of mushrooms with the rich taste of garlic to create a mouthwatering experience that will leave your taste buds craving for more.
- 8 oz of fettuccine pasta
- 2 cups of sliced mushrooms
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh parsley for garnish
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook the fettuccine pasta according to the package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the minced garlic and sliced mushrooms. Sauté until the mushrooms are tender and the garlic is fragrant.
- Pour in the heavy cream and grated Parmesan cheese. Stir the sauce until it thickens and the cheese is fully melted.
- Season the sauce with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the cooked pasta to the skillet and toss it in the creamy mushroom sauce until well coated.
- Serve hot, garnished with fresh parsley.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Creamy Garlic Mushroom Pasta is a luxurious and flavorful pasta dish that’s quick and easy to make. It’s a perfect dinner option for a cozy night in, and the combination of garlic, mushrooms, and cream creates a heavenly sauce that coats the fettuccine beautifully.
Nutrition information: Calories: 520, Fat: 30g, Carbohydrates: 45g, Protein: 15g
Creamy Garlic Mushroom Pasta is a delightful dish that will please both your palate and those of your dinner guests. With a creamy sauce that clings to the pasta and the aromatic blend of garlic and mushrooms, this recipe is a true crowd-pleaser. Whether you’re a pasta enthusiast or looking to impress someone special, this recipe is a winner. Try it out and enjoy the deliciousness that is Creamy Garlic Mushroom Pasta!