Vietnamese Coffee Mochi Donuts - Cooking Therapy
◦ Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (177 degrees C).
◦ Combine butter, condensed milk, eggs, vanilla extract, and salt in a large bowl. Whisk until well incorporated.
◦ Add the espresso powder, sweet rice flour, and baking powder. Whisk until a soft brown dough forms.
◦ Prep 2 donut pans by greasing them with oil or butter. I used a donut pan with donut molds that are 3 inches in diameter.
◦ Spoon the batter into a pastry bag or Ziploc bag. Pipe the donut into the donut pans.
◦ Bake for 9-11 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.
◦ Let donuts cool in the donut pan for 10 minutes. Transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely.
◦ While the donuts are cooling, make your espresso glaze. Combine coconut milk, powdered sugar, vanilla extract, and espresso powder in a bowl. Mix until combined. Set aside.
◦ Dip the donuts into the glaze and serve!Next recipe Home page