Thai Chicken Curry - Cooking Therapy
◦ Curry Paste: Combine all ingredients up to vegetable oil in a blender or food processor. Blitz until the mixture is broken down evenly and set aside.
◦ Add a tablespoon of oil in a nonstick pan with 3 tablespoons of the curry paste.
◦ Add in the onion and cook for 2 minutes. The onions should look translucent before you add in the chicken.
◦ Place the chicken into the pan and cook for a minute on each side. Once the chicken is cooked on all sides, add in the bay leaves, coconut milk, chicken stock, and salt. Bring the curry to a boil.
◦ Add in the broccoli and simmer for 15 minutes. Pierce the broccoli with a fork to test that it is cooked through.
◦ Serve the curry on a bed of rice or with some bread.Next recipe Home page