Mochi Chocolate Chip Muffins - Cooking Therapy
◦ Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (177 degrees C).
◦ Brown your butter. Heat butter over medium high heat until it completely melts. Lower the heat to medium low and cook until brown bits start to appear. Pour into a large mixing bowl. Let it cool for 2-3 minutes.
◦ Once cool, add the coconut milk, light brown sugar, vanilla extract, egg, and salt to the bowl. Mix until combined.
◦ Add the sweet rice flour and baking powder. Mix until a smooth batter forms.
◦ Add the dark chocolate chunks. Mix until combined.
◦ Grease the muffin pan.
◦ Using a cookie scoop, drop spoonfuls of the muffin batter into the pan.
◦ Bake for 25-30 minutes until the edges turn a golden color.
◦ Cool for 10 minutes before serving.Next recipe Home page