Mapo Tofu - Cooking Therapy
◦ Heat 2 tablespoons of Filippo Berio extra light olive oil in a pan over medium high heat.
◦ Add ginger and garlic and cook for ~1 minute until they are soft.
◦ Add ground pork and cook for 5-10 minutes until brown.
◦ Next, add salt, spicy bean sauce, silken tofu, oyster sauce, sesame oil, and chili garlic sauce. Mix the water and corn starch and add to the pan as well. Stir and cook for 2-3 more minutes until the sauce thickens a bit. Taste for seasoning and add more salt if it tastes bland.
◦ Remove from the heat. Stir in the green onions and serve with a side of white rice.Next recipe Home page