Lemon Blueberry Mochi Flour Muffins - Cooking Therapy
◦ Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (177 degrees C).
◦ Combine all the ingredients for the crumble topping in a food processor. Pulse until they become a crumbly texture (2-3 minutes). Set aside.
◦ Combine melted butter, coconut milk, sugar, light brown sugar, vanilla extract, salt, eggs, lemon juice, and lemon zest in a large bowl. Whisk until well incorporated.
◦ Add the baking powder and sweet rice flour. Fold the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
◦ Lastly, gently fold the blueberries into the batter.
◦ Grease a muffin pan with oil or butter. Scoop batter into the muffin pan. Divide the crumble evenly among the muffins. Smack the muffin pan on the counter 1-2 times to get rid of excess air bubbles.
◦ Bake for 40-45 minutes until the edges start to brown.
◦ Cool for 10 minutes before serving.Next recipe Home page